This 6.5" side plate is perfect for serving sides at your restaurant or foodservice establishment. It is sometimes called a bread and butter plate, because it is often used to serve bread and butter. It is part of Browne's "Palm" series of white ceramic dinnerware, which is one of the most popular on the market, and for good reason: it is durable, cost effective, and looks great.
The simple, classic design and white colour can work with almost any restaurant and décor. We sell these to all sorts of establishments, from diners to fast food restaurants, to mom and pop shops, to big chains. These are heavy, durable, and resistant to thermal shocks.
The porcelain is stain resistant and dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and oven safe up to 350° Fahrenheit. White dinnerware is a favourite of the vast majority of restaurants for a reason: it puts the focus on your food. The wonderful colours of your food will be highlighted by going with simple white dinnerware.
- A classic white round porcelain plate that is 6.5" in diameter
- Perfect for serving bread and butter, and side dishes
- Popular in a wide variety of establishments: casual dining, fast food, cafeterias, institutions, family restaurants, and more
- Made in a traditional narrow rim design and finished in a classic American-white colour
- Durable, heavy-weight, at a cost-effective price point
- Comes in a case of 12
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and oven safe up to 350° Fahrenheit
Side Plate, China
6.5" (16.5 cm)