Jet Tech EV18 – High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher – 208-240v
The Jet-Tech EV18 is a high-temp undercounter dishwasher which has two programmable cycles (1-3 minutes), uses 0.79 US gallons per cycle (8 litres) and can hold a 19.75″ x 19.75″ rack.
This is an Energy Star certified machine with reinforced door hinges, a dFilter system, and a simple control panel with a digital display. For more information about the features of this dishwasher, check out their brochure.
- Body, external housing, wash tank, and all chassis components in brushed stainless steel 304 18/10
- Upper and lower wash and rinse revolving arms constructed of reinforced fiberglass; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools
- Integrated AISI 18/10 stainless steel booster with insulated lining
- Safety micro-switch on the door to interrupt wash pump action
- Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank
- Alternating heating elements reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs
- Automatic fill and water level regulation of the wash tank
- Wash pump protected with filter plus additional shield for tank element
- New dFilter system
- Door-opening with overall clearance of 13.4″
- Slide out integrated front control panel provides easy access for service
- Electronic Temperature gauges displaying wash and rinse temperatures
- Thermostatic control of wash and rinse temperatures ensure optimum results
- Unit equipped with: automatic drain pump, automatic peristaltic pumps for both liquid detergent and rinse additive
- Standard equipment includes: One open combination rack and one peg dish rack 19.75″ x 19.75″
Rack capacity 19.75″ x 19.75″
Complete operating cycle Two programmable cycles (1-3 Min)
Wash tank capacity 7.25 U.S. gallons
Wash tank element 2800 watts
Wash temperature 150°F (65°C)
Booster capacity 2.20 U.S. gallons (8 litres)
Booster element 4000 watts
Booster (water) temperature 185°F – 194°F
Power supply 208-240/60/1
Amperage 22.3 amps
Maximum power rating 4550 watts
Water consumption 0.79 U.S. gallons per cycle
Water consumption per hour 25.9 U.S. gallons
Water supply 1/2″ hot water supply, 140°F
Recommended pressure 25 p.s.i. (dynamic) (PRV may be required)
Water inlet connection 3/4″ male hose connector (hose included)
Drain connection 1″ ID max height 36″ (hose included)
Shipping weight 165 lb
All Jet Tech dishwashers are sold with an offer of a Post Installation Inspection. This inspection is designed to ensure the water pressure, electrical connections, fill time, and drain time are within the manufacturer’s recommendations. Please note: If you’ve requested an inspection and the dishwasher is not ready, Jet-Tech will only pay for the first visit.
The inspection does not include any changes required such as installation of a pressure reducer or drain line. The service tech will run the washer through its cycle for the customer.
This is a very helpful promotion, because it uncovers any discrepancies before you use the dishwasher on a regular basis and it can help avoid costly repairs due to improper installation. The inspection can usually be scheduled within a week of your request.
One year parts and labour warranty.