Crown Verity – Mobile Commercial Outdoor Grill – Pro Series, Rental Grill
Crown Verity’s Pro Series of outdoor mobile grills has been designed specifically for the catering and rental markets. Compared to their standard mobile grills, these have been reinforced with double crash bars to protect the valves and knobs from being damaged during transportation, and they have handles built on each end. These outdoor grills are perfect for large scale events and companies who need to move their grill from place to place.
The Pro Series of grills comes in three different sizes: the 48″, 60″, and 72″. And each size can be purchased standard or with a package. The roll dome package come with roll domes and bun racks and the wind guard packages come with wind guards.
These rental grills are only available in liquid propane. Each model will include two stage regulators and hoses and built-in tank holders that accommodate standard 20 pound propane tanks. Optionally, you can order the grill with a single gas connection and a 25 foot quick-disconnect hose to use with a remote tank. Please note, the pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. The actual product may vary due to product enhancement and accessories.
- Gas grill constructed of 304 stainless steel including grids, burners and all fasteners
- 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners
- Deep, 21″ cooking surface
- Two 14″ wheels and two total lock casters
- Ready to use: ships completely assembled on a skid
- Tank holder(s) on back of unit that hold 20 lb. propane tank(s)
- Storage shelf and angled legs for rock solid durability
- Includes water pans with drain ports to ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires from occurring
- 16 gauge stainless steel radiants that remain in place during transportation and cleaning
- Extra crash bars on the front and side lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids and 10 years on burners
- Buy Canadian! Made in Ontario! Buy a quality grill and support the economy
RCB-48 – 48″ grill
RCB-60 – 60″ grill
RCB-72 – 72″ grill
One year parts and labour limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids. Ten year warranty on burners.